Importance of designing a great brochure & using it as a business marketing tool
If you are an entrepreneur, then you must be aware of what the brochure is and what its significance is. A brochure is considered as a common marketing tool used to publicize any business, its product, or services. It is also a great way to introduce your new business products and services to existing customers or increase their reach to new prospects. You can hand them out in person, through the mail, or leave at specific businesses that are ready to help you reach their customers. A brochure typically has one, two, or three folds and is different from a direct mail letter, flyer or catalog.
HOW TO MAKE A BROCHURE?
Making a nice-looking and business-friendly brochure is tricky. You need to hire brochure design services or professional brochure designing company as it will save your time so that you can focus on other areas of marketing of your business. They may provide you different templates of a brochure from which you can choose the most suitable and good to go brochure template. They will replace dummy text, graphics, and logo of the template with your company/business logo and information and contact details. They will upload photos related to your products/services and arrange them on the brochure so that everything looks uniform and great. Many companies also put forward logo design and graphic design services as well so that clients don’t have to roam around and get different business elements designed from different places. They serve as a one-stop-shop for clients that are looking for help in designing graphics, logo, and marketing materials at affordable rates.
PURPOSES OF BROCHURES
The idea behind the development of a brochure is to extend your customers’ knowledge about your business and make them familiar with your product and services. Brochures can help you:
· Catch the attention of your target audience with its amazingly beautiful visual design.
· Promote your products, agency, or service in a natural way.
· Build trust between you and your potential customers.
· Promote your business in a cost-effective manner as compared to advertising on TV or in newspapers.
· A tangible, physical, and subtle brochure become more precious to the customers.
DIFFERENT TYPES OF BROCHURES
If you are planning to get a brochure for your business, you may have to choose the right type of brochure that you can create to make your customers familiar with your business. There are different types of brochures, and each type has got a different role to play. It can be categorized into the following five types according to format and layout.
· Gate Fold Brochure: This is not a very common type of brochure as it is a bit expensive. But this brochure has a great influence when it is used properly. It has an inward folding design that makes it easy to carry. The quality of paper used for this type of brochure is of excellent quality; thus, readers can keep it for a long time.
· Bi-Fold Brochure: Bi-Fold Brochure is a commonly found brochure type. It is also one of the most popular and widely used brochure types among businesses. It has a more formal layout than tri-fold brochures. It is primarily used for product catalogs, trade shows, presentations, and corporate meetings, etc.
· Tri-Fold Brochure: It can be easily imagined by its name, i.e. three folds brochure. This is also the most common type of brochure that we can see everywhere. This brochure has sufficient space for designers to display information about the company and graphics, thus attract more attention to the reader.
· Z-Fold Brochure: A Z-Fold brochure, mainly an accordion fold, is a wonderful brochure folding option because of the adaptability it offers. Designers can separate each element of this brochure while designing, making each panel separate, or design the brochure so that it finally opens out to a full spread with a single large, vivid image.
BENEFITS OF A BUSINESS BROCHURE
They contain huge information in a small area: Brochures are compact in shape and sharing data, but you can share a lot of information about your business, its services/products in that given size. You can use brochures to introduce your company, provide a snapshot of products and/or services, as well as share exclusive features, benefits, and contact information.
They are extremely versatile: As compared to other print materials, brochures are highly versatile. It can be mailed, used on location, or distributed at events.
They can be easily distributed to a targeted audience: Whether you are handing out brochures in a large event or distributing them door-to-door, the biggest advantages of a brochure is that they are a simple yet effective way to target a group of people. This method is particularly beneficial for local businesses or small franchises.
Brochures are cost-effective marketing material: There are so many companies that offer brochure design and printing at highly affordable rates. Get your brochures printed in bulk as it will cost you less and you can use them in many different ways over time. Larger orders often mean lower prices.
They offer an easy referral system: It may appear to be simple, but brochures can be passed from person-to-person. This referral method still works today, and shouldn’t be ignored.